Saturday, March 30, 2013

A funny thing called Love!


Oh! Stop making those sad faces!
I know you did it on purpose.
I won’t be impressed by your cute expressions
Sorry, slip of tongue! They are not cute!

Don't try to make an eye contact!
No, it won’t help!
Don't play with your hair!
You know what I like you doing, don’t you?
Using my love as a weapon, are you?
Why is there a sad emoticon on my coffee today?
Why is it so sweet?
Am not going to melt by all this!

Oh! Please don’t cry!
I know you didn’t do it on purpose.
Come here my love
You are my sweet little dove.

A day passes by without a fight
And the next, dinner with candle light



And the next day...




Oh! Stop making those sad faces!
I know you did it on purpose.
I won’t be impressed by your cute expressions
Sorry, slip of tongue! They are not cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment