Saturday, March 30, 2013

Leading Up To An Embrace


The tap of the legs,
the closing in of the shoulders,
brushing against each other,
like destined to unite.

The smell of the perfume,
lingering,when the face comes near.
Lost;as it turns to acknowledge the audience.
Magic being cast upon them,
not an illegal act to be condemned.

I shouldn't lose the count,
checking my sobriety;she is.
Trying,if not intentionally,
to mislead my judgement.

Because,I am a victim of her beauty.
Lone prisoner of her love.
Its not that people haven't suffered under her denial
Lucky,I am,to be a part of her,
As for now through the dance.

The music gathers pace,
add up to the finale is an embrace.
The moment;as an image is still

The approval comes as an uproar.
Soon the applause vanishes.
The only thing that remains still,
Is the image of an embrace...

No comments:

Post a Comment