Saturday, March 30, 2013

Your royal highness


Is there a chair left in the room
booked for me,
I want to presume the dust
that has taken my place
wipe it off
before I take it as a disgrace

You don't want me to become mad
as being besotted;
I turn bad
I am a prince,
hope you know?
take a bow, ever so slow

I don't like fast reactions
or abstractions;
better go with the flow

If you have a question to ask
so as to unmask;
what I don't hide
prepare to be chide
as you question a royal
So I order you Mr.Disloyal
make the room cooler for your future ruler

Its going to be a hot day for you
prepare for me your best brew

Wait!

My soldiers are coming to take you away
as there is waiting for you,
a grand buffet!
I will be honored to serve you myself
to the tiger waiting in its cage!

So, do you want to enrage me
or assuage that is, if you guarantee
the best you have to offer
I really like that coffer!

Bring it to the castle by dawn
why is your face so drawn?
Don't tell me you know nothing about the palace?
Oh! you are forcing me to become so callous

Walk ten miles to the west
and my knights will be standing there
draped in the royal crest
They will lead you to my motte
don't be afraid and run back or you will be shot
reach there in the given time slot
that will be all
crawl under your sheet
and don't dare to cheat

The twilight sparking through the woods
and you, blessed soul, are standing with the goods
thinking just the faintest that you has been fooled
By a cracked person as me, who wanted just a tea

No comments:

Post a Comment