Saturday, March 30, 2013

Resolving,not to resolve!


I don’t like looking back
Am not afraid and nor have I sinned
It’s my way of moving forward
Its not that I haven’t faced defeat
Yes, I have lost
Yes, I have been hurt
Yes, I have won
Yes, I have lost again
And yes, I am human!
For we make mistakes
So that we can regret about it till we die!
What If we get paid for sulking?
Recession would have been, history!
The only thing that I look for in my past library
Is to find out the book of experience
Rest all can be charred.
I don’t like making resolutions 
As, they are meant to be broken
I like taking decisions, yes! That I do
Don’t mix the two; dont resolve to do that!
For, a vision is all that we need
From shackles we need to be freed.

No comments:

Post a Comment