Saturday, March 30, 2013

My Sleeping Angel


Sleep my darling angel
Is there a wish you want me to grant
Because you have been so nice that I cant,
deny you a gift which you have been asking so long
The expression in your eyes
when you first saw it in disguise
sitting there behind the glass
waiting for you and me to pass
To have a look upon it
that's what it wanted
and how it taunted the desire in you..
You pressed my hands as i wanted you to walk
and how you sat there on the street
dirtying up your pretty frock
Is that what you wish as a present?
As I cant see your face so unpleasant.
So sleep my darling angel
As there is a gift lying by your bedside
I am waiting for you to have a look
Is this the same thing you wanted
By hook or by crook?

No comments:

Post a Comment