Saturday, March 30, 2013

A voyage into my subconscious


I see it
but cant touch
coz its my dream
and its out of my clutch..

Oh!there i see myself
Fairer than what i am actually
Ah!Let me have a closer look
Emotionless;thats what my expression
Or rather the lack of it suggest..

Am i talking to sumone? Or am i just mad?
I see a figure infront of me
blurred is what
I make out of the face..

The conversation is on a mute i suppose
coz hardly anything reaches my ears.
God!its such a happening place to be
but for the lousy actors enacting important characters..

Cant i speak louder?
Where is the voice that frightens a dozen people away?

Wait..now i see the face
Its none other than Aunt Krace
Shouting on me for a candy i stole
but i don't want to wait till her age
when i cant even stroll

She is haunting me in my dreams
where i should be drooling over an ice cream!
I wish i never visited this play
the lousy actors enacting ever so pathetic characters

I really want to hit the playwright
He has got nothing right!!
tormenting my dreams
where i would be better off eating sum ice creams!!

No comments:

Post a Comment