The daylight not visible
barred from me by the people ahead.
The warmth I cant feel
The monotony that the picture suggests
is the one, am running from.
But, trapped again in its net, are we, the people.
No one to follow me
No one to break the line
Its impossible to get back, is the fear, that holds them.
To retain position without a fight
A constant Endeavour, a search for life
To break free of shackles
so as to get entangled in them again.
A risk that I have to take
to travel through the road, less traveled.
To unravel a mystery
a mystery called life.
I don’t know where it would take me
But,no fear I have of being laughed upon
Nor, do I have the hope for an awakening.
Let them sleep with unfulfilled dreams in their eyes
Not me, as I have to live the dream.
Let them hope for something nice to happen
Not me, as I am prepared to crash.
Let them stay in the never-ending line
Not me, as I have broken free...
No comments:
Post a Comment