Friday, March 29, 2013

Acceptance


Acceptance is a big word.
If it was a person,I would have been his worst enemy.
Inate ability to repel people,
is a curse I was born with.
Unbreakable by any spell I have tried.
I am not a hero, not even in my dreams.
Vibes so harsh, it shook me up quite a few times.
Their eyes so viciously upon me,red with anger,
and I, stand between them all, looking for a friendly soul.
One, who can guide me to my home.
One, who has no problem with how I look. 
One, who can look beyond my shortcomings.
One, who can point out my mistakes.
But, not poke at them, till I bleed.
Bleed with resentment, 
Because, I should not have cared about what people thought.
Bleed with love, that was lost, to make others happy.
Bleed with anguish,for thinking so low of myself.
Bleed with pain, for every mistake of others.
Because everything I do, I do to make people like me.
But, everything I do, makes them hate me even more.
So, better come infront of me, my friendly soul
Because, I am out of my wits and frankly, without any goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment