Walking in the rain,
I don’t feel it flowing through my face.
It’s like the back waters,
the sea mixing with the river.
The sweet taste as though,taken away by a tide.
As I stand alone with my broken umbrella,
no one beside me to give me shade.
I am the tree which never bloomed.
A fruit that appeared last spring,
the only sign of hope, now lies rotten.
I don’t need to hide my tears on the streets
As, no one will see my face
amused, they would be, to see a fully drenched soul.
This walk, a mere reconciliation
A walk, to slow thing down
A walk, to bring me back to ground.
I tried to fly without wings
I tried to love
I failed doing so
It hurts a lot, when you come to know that it was just a dream
It was, but a false belief
It was meant to be jaded...
No comments:
Post a Comment